Monday, June 20, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer Look Book


Happy first official day of summer and that means National Wear Your Lilly Day! I had a fun day playing dress up and creating this look book with some of my favorite peices! 
This is my newest dress and I am in love! I purchased it at my local Lilly store in clearance! Such a steal! 
This is the shift dress I picked up at Target last year on pink Sunday! 
This is also a Lilly for Target dress! And it also one of my very favorites! I paired it with a big turquoise necklace and some Kendra Scott earings.
This picture was too cute not to share because of my dog! This tank is the same print as my maxi dress! It's easy to throw on when you want a pop of color! 
This popover holds a special place in my heart because it is from my best friend! And it pairs beautifully with my Kendra Scott earings! 
My last look is all centered around the bag. The top however is Lilly Pulitzer as well! This beautiful tered lace top pairs perfectly with my favorite pink necklace! And the bag in Nosey Posey steals the show! 
I hope you all enjoyed my Lilly Pulitzer look book inspired by Wear your Lilly day!! 
Until Next Time
Julie
Pinkyandtheprep 












No comments:

Post a Comment