Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Favorites!

I decided to jump onto the monthly favorites band wagon! Here is what I was loving this November! 

First off, I have loved the Clinique chubby lip sticks since they first came. My mom suprised me with "Grapest Grape" and I have been wearing it all month! It is the perfect color for fall. Dark, but not too bold, so it is perfect for day to day wear. 
Next up is Its a Ten Miracle Leave in Product. I received a trial size in a gift bag this month at Beauty Brands. I had wanted to try this product for a long time, but the high price did not excite me. I recently got my hair cut, so I have been loving this stuff! It keeps my hair super soft and glossy! Not to mention it smells great! 
My most worn scent last month (and I expecting to be  my most worn scent in December ) was Twisted Peperment body spray. I bought this last year during Christmas time and fell in love with it. It is so festive and brings back just fun memories! Naturally, right as Thanksgiving started approaching, I pulled out this body spray.
This scarf was easily my most warn item this November. I am in love with it! It is warm, and pulls any outfit together! I purchased this blanket scarf from Gliks.
In my hand is also one of my November favorites... Peppermint mocha lattes! If you haven't noticed.. I love Peperment. And the red cup matches my scarf perfectly (; 
My last favorite is my favorite song this month. This was an easy one.. Hello by Adele. This song stole my heart the first time I heard it and I have been obsessed ever since. 
I hope you enjoyed hearing the things I was loving this month!
Until next time 
Julie
Pinky and the Prep
 

No comments:

Post a Comment