Sunday, January 3, 2016

25 Question Tag!

Since I am currently on winter break, I have had a lot more time to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. Several of my blogger friends have done the 25 question tag and I though that would be a fun thing to do on a relaxing Sunday! 

1) What is your middle name? 
Marie

2) What was your favorite subject in school? 
I have always loved my English classes, but I also loved anthropology, psychology, and astronomy. 

3) What is your favorite drink? 
I'm a huge tea drinker. I love happy tea, green tea, and anything with mint. I also love coffee! 

4) What is your favorite song at the moment? 
This is a hard one, but I've really been loving the Artic Monkeys recently. Snap
out of it is my current favorite. 

5) What is your favorite food? 
Again, this is a hard one but I'd have to say chicken Cesar salad, or pasta. 

6) What is the last thing you bought? 
I just got done shopping for my uncle, but that last thing I bought for my self was a Pom Pom to hang off my purse!  
 7) What is your favorite book? 
I loved the twilight books and Harry Potter  but my favorite has to be the Hush Hush series. I'm currently reading Guilty Pleasures and am really enjoying it! 

8) Favorite color?
That's an easy one... Pink!! 

9) Do you have any pets?
I have a dog named Rolex, he is a silky terroir (: and I just recently got a hedge hog whose name is Puff Daddy! 
10) Favorite perfume? 
Viva la juicy 

11) Favorite holiday? 
Christmas all the way!

12) Are you married? 
No, enjoying being 18 (: 

13) Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? 
No, but I would love to study abroad in college. 

14) Do you speak any other language? 
Not fluently, but I am currently in Spanish 4 and plan to continue studying it in college.

15) How many siblings do you have? 
I have one older sister who is also my best friend (: 

16) What is your favorite shop? 
Gliks and Francesca's are at the top of my list currently. 

17) Favorite restaurants? 
Peel and wasabi are my current favorites. 

18) When was the last time you cried? 
So long ago I can't remember

19) Favorite blog? 
I love way too many to pick one! 

20) Favorite movie? 
Love actually, Taken, and the Titanic

21) Favorite tv show? 
Greys anatomy 

22) Pc or Mac? 
I've never had a Mac so I'll have to say pc.
 23) What phone do you have? 
I have an iPhone 6.

24) How tall are you? 
I am 5 feet 8 inches 

25) Can you cook?
Yes, but there is definitely room for improvement!

I hope you guys enjoyed learning more about me. I tag everyone who wants to do it! 

Until next time,
Julie
Pinkyandtheprep 






No comments:

Post a Comment