Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring Jewels!

Spring is fastly approaching! This means warm weather and bright colors! I've recently been going through my jewelry collection and pulling out my favorite spring pieces! Today I'm going to share some of my favorite jewels that I will be wearing all spring long! (: 

First up is watches! For myself, no look is complete without a watch. Last spring/summer I ventured into the color faced watches. This spring is no exception! I will be rocking them again this season! 
Left to right ( Michael Kors, Michael Kors, Walmart ( only $10!!), Walmart ( again only $10!), Francesca's) *not pictured is gold watch with a pink face from target for only $15! And I believe they still have it!*

Watches and bracelets  go hand in hand. I love stacking braclets up on my wrists! They add the perfect amount of sparkle and fun to any arm party! 
Left to Right: Charming Charlie, Lokai, Charming Charlie, Lilly and Laura, Gliks, Gliks, Pandora, Charming Charlie, Charming Charlie, Forever 21, Alex and Ani. 

Next up is earings! During my time as a rocks box It Girl I was able to get my hands on my first pair of Kendra Scott earings! And I loved them! I wore them all winter. They tend to be pricey though. I have however found tons of dupes to fit any budget while still adding the iconic style of the Kendra Scott! 
1: Charming Charlie 
2: Charming Charlie
3: Charming Charlie
4: Hautelook Flash Sale
5: Dillards 
6: Altered State 

Finally we are at necklaces! I've separated mine into two catigories: long and statement! 
Fist up is long. I've been loving tassels recently! They are fun and feminine! These are current favorites that I have been hanging in my room.
Off white: Gliks
Teal: Gliks
Four circle pink: Charming Charlie
Pink: Charming Charlie 

Last but not least we have arrived at statement necklaces, the perfect addition to any simple outfit! 
Bright blue: Gliks
Blue and pink: Rue 21
Hot pink: Francesca's 
Baby pink; Forever 21

I hope y'all enjoyed taking a peak at my favorite spring jewels! Stay tuned to my Instagram ( pinkyandtheprep ) to see how I will be styling them! 
Until next time,
Julie
Pinkyandtheprep 



No comments:

Post a Comment