Sunday, June 5, 2016

Current Summer Favorites

The weather is warming up, the rain is leaving, and the pools are open.. must mean summer is here! Since it is officially June, I decided not to do a May favorites but instead start with a current summer favorites! I hope ya'll enjoy and have a fantastic start of your summer!
First up is southern tee's.  Simply Southern, Southern Shirt Co, The Fraternity Collection,  Lily Grace, and Vineyard Vines are just a few of my favorites! They are comfortable, and super cute! They also make the perfect summer outfit.  For running around town, I throw them on with a pair of Nike shorts and call it a day. For a daytime outing, I'll throw one on with a pair of boyfriend jeans!



My next favorite has been boyfriend jeans, specifically distressed boyfriend jeans.  A few places I have purchased mine are Buckle, Gliks, and Forever 21!
Next up on my favorites is bralettes! Pictured above, I am wearing one of my favorite Free People bralettes. I love to wear mine with the Piko double V shirts! They dip low in the front and back to show off the bralette. 
Since I am not in school during the summer I have had a lot more "me time" to do the things that I enjoy! One of my favorite things to do is get my nails done! I've tried acrylics and regular polish, but for about 3 years now I have been a gel nail addict. This past week I was at the salon, and my nail technician suggested I try the powder dipped nails. Making a long story short, I have loved them so far! Later, once I wear them to their fullest and have them removed I will make an in depth blog post comparing them to gel and acrylic. 
Finally, my last favorite has been stacking dainty necklaces. This obsession may have been set into motion by my most recent Kendra Scott purchase. I bought one of the Elisa pendant necklaces. It is gorgeous, and pairs beautifully with other necklaces! I have worn it with almost every outfit and loved it! Can not wait to purchase more of these! 
Thank you so much for joining me today! 
Until next time
Pinky and the Prep
Julie 



1 comment:

  1. I just got that pink Simply Southern shirt, and I love it! #twinning

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete