Friday, August 26, 2016

Life Update/ Instagram Round Up!

Hey ya'll! I feel like this past week has been the longest week ever! Some of you may not know but I recently moved to Kansas to attend University.  I have officially been  moved in 2 for weeks  and I feel like I am settling in well. College life is definitely different than life back at home, but I have made a lot of great friends and am loving this college town! Even though my room is small and not as elaborately decorated as some dorm rooms, I thought I would show you all a sneak peak at my desk and how I organize it. I am planning on doing a whole post about inexpensive and easy ways to make your dorm room more spacious and feel more like home!
All my drawers and upright organizers I found at Target in the dollar isle! My makeup brush holders are also from Target in the same isle.  My makeup mirror is from Walmart, and my beloved lamp is from amazon.  I also have to give a huge shout out to my Lilly Pulitzer agenda. There are so many more things to balance in college besides classes, and my planner is the number one reason I have been able to stay on top of everything! 
My agenda is the Lilly Pulitzer 2016-2017 Tusks in the Sun Jumbo sized planner, you can purchase it here
Since this is kind of a two in one blog post I also wanted to give you all an update on whats been going on my Instagram! You can follow me here! My two recent pictures have been some sneak peaks at a fall look book coming very soon!  I am also collaborating with some awesome bloggers along the way! Check out my Instagram to see who I collabed with this week!

Now it just has to cool down a little bit in Kansas so I can start wearing some cute fall clothes! Who's with me?
Thank you all for joining me in this more informal blog post!  I hope everyone has a great beginning of fall, whether you are headed back to school or work!  
Until Next Time
Pinky and the Prep
Julie


1 comment:

  1. We miss you at Glik's Julie! Hope you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete