Saturday, September 17, 2016

Simple Fall Outfit of the Day

Hey ya'll! I hope you all are having a great day, and great start to fall!  This Saturday I was able to take a break from homework and explore my downtown area a little! My girly's and I found some cute painted and brick walls and decided to have an impromptu photo shoot! I thought I would share with ya'll this super easy and cute fall look!
Since I live in Kansas, it's still fairly hot... but that doesn't stop me from feeling those fall vibes!!  I decided to go with olive and maroon (classic fall colors ) but with summer cuts.  I started with this awesome army green vest.  This was the inspiration for my outfit.  If you follow me on Instagram (@pinkyandtheprep) you might of seen me haul this vest on my insta story.  I originally bought it to wear with a back long sleeve top, but it was WAY too hot for that.  I tried it on with this light weight maroon tee and I fell in love!  I bought both the v-neck tee and vest at Charlotte Russe.  Of course I had to pair it with my favorite pair of skinny jeans from Charlotte Russe! I can't stop wearing these things! They just fit so well, and are so soft!  I finished off the look with these adorable and comfortable booties from Gliks.  They have a small heel which makes me feel great! I added my gold Michael Kors watch, and my matching Kendra Scott necklace and stud earrings, which were all purchased at Gliks.




Thank you all so much for joining me today! Also! I am excited to announce that I am now writing for The Odyssey Online! If you all would like to see my articles, you can add me on Pintrest (@pinkyandtheprep) and I will post my articles there! My first one is fall fashion related!! I hope you all have a blessed rest of your day!
Until Next Time
Julie 
Pinky and the Prep


No comments:

Post a Comment