Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Preppy Shirt Collab With The Official Prep!

Hey y'all! I'm super excited because today I will be sharing a super exciting collab with you all! If you follow me on Instagram, or  The Official Prep, you may have seen some of our recent photos talking about this upcoming blog post! Samantha and I teamed up to show you all how we love to style our preppy tees! If you haven't checked out Samantha's Instagram and blog, I highly recommend you do! She is so great, and her OOTD's are super cute! I hope you all enjoy this super fun collab!
The first outfit I put together was with this simple white Simply Southern shirt! I paired it with a pair of distressed skinny jeans, dark brown riding boots, my off white Kendra Scott necklace, and my gold Micheal Kors watch.


My next outfit was again featuring one of my new favorite Simply Southern shirts! #obsessed.  I kept everything simple and the same from the last outfit, and just switched the shirt!


My third outfit was featuring this adorable Simply Southern tee I bought last year! It literally screams fall.  I kept the jeans, boots, and jewelry the same! With this outfit, it's super easy to thrown on a vest when it gets a little chilly! Plus that makes the outfit super cute!





The next outfit is featuring one of my favorite Jadelynn Brooke shirts from last season! I changed the shoes to my short black Hunter boots.  Similar to the last outfit, I love just throwing on a simply vest to warm up the outfit! 




I saved the best for last yall! I just got this shirt in the mail from Jadelynn Brooke, and I am obsessed! It is so stinking cute!





Bellow are some some ways The Official Prep styled her preppy tees! She is too cute! Her duck boots are super cute, and add the right amount of fun to any outfit! Just like myself, The Official Prep loves to style her preppy tees with vest! Super cute, and warm enough for this time of year! 









Thank you all so much for joining me for this collab! Make sure you check out Samantha's Instagram @TheOfficialPrep and her blog www.samtheprep.blogspot.com to see more info about her outfits and some of mine! 

Until Next Time


No comments:

Post a Comment