Friday, January 6, 2017

I've Moved to WordPress!

Hey y’all! I just wanted to jump on here real quick and explain what’s been going on! If you’re an old reader, you’ll know that I’ve used blogspot as my blogging platform for the last 2 years. I enjoyed the software, and even more so that it had an app that I could access from my smart phone. While I like to use my laptop for blogging, it isn’t always practical. Being a college student on the go, it’s important for me to be able to blog from my phone, edit posts, add pictures, etc. With that being said, I had been happy with the blog spot app until just recently.
Every since I got my new phone, I have experienced troubles with this app. At first it was just once in a while, so I brushed it off thinking I needed to restart my phone or update it. Recently, in the last month, when I would launch my app it would immediately crash. I was unable to access any of my posts. I did my normal trouble shooting protocal of closing all my apps and restarting my phone, but nothing changed. Then I decided I would delete the app and redownload it… and that’s where the problem occurred. Once I went to the App Store to download it, I couldn’t find it anywhere! No matter what I typed I couldn’t find it. I then went to google hoping that it would hold some answers. Low and behold I found that blogger was no longer supported by IOS and was only available on android phones. 
I struggled with what to do for a while, and after doing a little research, I ended up on here. To smooth the transition I have added all my old blog posts to this blog, and have tried to make the format easy to navigate. While I’m still learning the software and not everything is perfect, I wanted to announce the move and help begin the process. To access my new blog click the link below!!!
I hope to see you there!
https://pinkyandtheprep.wordpress.com/

Until next time


Pinky and the Prep 

No comments:

Post a Comment